On Site Safety Services
Sub- Contract or by Employment
First of all, as an Owner, Prime Contractor or Developer under 20.3 of the WorkSafe BC Regulations you most likely are the one who is legally responsible. Furthermore, you are obligated to provide a trained and qualified safety professional. Finally, they have to be capable of coordinating the occupational health safety activities on your construction site. Likewise my qualifications will show, the in-depth experience in Construction Occupational Health and Safety. As a result, it is complemented with over 30 years in the trades. For that reason, while working in general construction, I have gained a insightful perspective. Therefore, I know what safety requirements are needed on any construction site.
- Single and Multi Family Residential
- Low and High Rise Construction
- Commercial (Stand alone or in combination with residential)
- Oil and Gas
- Hydroelectric Dams
Duties Including * But Not Limited To:
- Coordination of ALL On Site Safety Programs
- Implementation of your companies OH&S Program
- Updating your OH&S Manual
- Fluent in The Workers Compensation Act, WorkSafe BC Regulations, Guidelines, Policies & Standards
- Fluent in the CCOHS, BCCSA,
- Complete Hazard & Risk Assessments: Project Start to End
- Installation of internal programs: Fall Protection, Confined Space, New & Young Workers (Green Hand), JHSC etc.
- Construction and Installation of Safety Devices: Guardrails, Safety Stands, Portable Safety Stations, Notice Boards, Signage etc.
- Full On Site Safety Meeting Coordination
- Trade Specific New Sub-Contract Orientations
- CSO Office Including: Furniture, Computer, Printer/Scanner/Fax, Standard supplies like paper/folders/pens etc.
- Complete Digital and Physical Record Keeping
- Complete CSO * OFA Facilities Development (in your rental structure)
Most noteworthy, if you find your OH&S program, manual or documentation lacking in content, I have other services as well. Certainly, if you require additional OH&S Documents, Materials, or Training, so you will be fully compliant with the regulations of WorkSafe BC I will certainly mitigate that for you as well.